When working in a competitive market, time to market of a product is very important. The time to market of a product is affected by various factors such as the design process.
Lavi Engineering developed a unique method called:
FSD – First Shot Design,
and made this method its primary practice.
- Systemic vision of the product and the customer’s needs
- Identifying problems and providing solutions in early stages of the design process
- Executing a creative and accurate design, down to the last detail
- Providing the customers with the opportunity to take part in the design process through regular monitoring and reporting
Benefits for the customer
- Meeting deadlines
- Compliance with budget targets
- Full transparency of the development process
Proven economic and business benefits.